Thursday, October 15, 2009

Family Pictures

We got official family picture taken over Thanksgiving Weekend. I'd been wanting to get them since Livi turned a year old and we finally arranged to have them done! My beautifully pregnant friend Jenn was kind enough to share her talent with us and they turned out great! It was a very crisp, (if you asked Jon he would whine about it being very cold,) sunny, Fall day. Perfect for a walk in the park...


I can't decide which ones to blow up and put in my house. There are too many wonderful shots!


Daddy's Girl!



The happy couple?



Our precious baby girl. She has blessed us more than I could have ever hoped for.


I love this one of us. The expression I have on my face is identical to every picture of my mom when she was a young mother.

4 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

Awesome! I was going to help you pick the ones I like best, but then I just picked them all:)

Louise Chapman said...

Ok, I decided. The first one and second last ones are my favourite:)

Katie said...

Thanks Louise :) I'll take that in to consideration! Now my problem is where to put them in my house? All my wall space is already used!

LeAnna (and David) said...

I love them! I already commented on my favorites on facebook, lol. Anyway, they are so great and I think the one of you & Livi is beautiful.