Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful for my daughter; for her smiles and her laughter; for her little hands and unique personality.
I'm thankful for my husband; for who he is and how he treats me; for being a good daddy and friend.
I'm thankful for my family; for my mom who loves me unconditionally, for my brother who keeps me laughing; for my sister who is my friend.
I'm thankful for hope; hope that my other sister will one day come back to us; hope for a bright and happy future for my daughter; hope for a life filled with love and authenticity.
I'm thankful for food to eat, a home to live in, a country with health care and beauty to see and capture.
I'm thankful for friends to laugh and drink wine with, good movies to watch, and music to sing and dance too.
I'm thankful for confidence, joy, contentment, openess, truth, beauty, authenticity, and love.

2 comments:

LeAnna (and David) said...

then a happy thanksgiving indeed!

emily said...

awe.. so sweet. Happy Thanksgiving!