Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beautiful

Livi is beautiful.

 I know I am biased but I think it would be pretty hard for anyone to deny that statement :)

She is growing up faster than I'm ready for. When did she get so smart and mature? Seriously?!


She is ready to start reading. She pretends to figure out words and tells me what they say.

She is in love with the baby in my tummy. When we told her I was pregnant she got a big smile on her face, jumped up and screamed "I'm so excited!". Each morning she asks to check my phone app and watch the development video of "our baby". She is going to be one informed girl on pregnancy once this baby gets here.


She has an imaginary friend named Monster. He is blue and sometimes pink. She protects her from other monsters, reads her stories, plays with her, goes to school with her, need goodnight kisses from Mommy and Daddy too.


Livi is a free spirit. Stubborn. Passionate. Articulate. Empathetic. Helpful. Funny.
Imaginative. Smart. And of course Beautiful.

0 comments: